£18000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
An established and growing single-office accountancy practice in Fulham, Chelsea and South West London are looking for talented people to join; people who can add value to their clients, who will think logically with initiative and are interested in delivering the best possible outcomes for clients while delivering the highest levels of service. They want people who can help us to deliver intelligent solutions that will enhance their client's position.
Duties of the Tax Trainee role are as follows:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns including drafting client communication * Assist with research assignments and drafting technical documentation
- Assisting other group members in professional work and providing support where required * Supporting more qualified staff on more complex client situations
- Acquire and build relationship with your own clients and begin to supervise new trainees after approximately one year
- Support with the preparation and attendance at client meetings
- Be committed and motivated to studying towards the joint ACA/CTA qualifications
- Be able to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
What training and development will I receive in my first few years?
During your training contract you will study towards the Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) & Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) joint qualification.
In addition, you will receive on the job training and support, in order for you to develop tax technical and interpersonal skills; trainees are encouraged to work with all members of the team, to share their experiences and to learn from others.
In the first year, you can expect to learn the basic corporation tax principles and to be supporting with tax compliance requirements of our clients. Trainees are also encouraged to support managers with the on-going running of the client account for several core clients, thus enabling them to develop a greater understanding of their clients' businesses and to develop core client management skills from an early stage in their career.
So if you would like to join a highly motivated team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Laura on 02072696317.