Up to £24000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Home based. Some travel into the office when they return which is based in Westminster
- Are you super organised with exceptional attention to detail?
- Do you have strong communication and interpersonal skills?
- Do you want to be part of a great cause and want to work in a friendly and support team within an amazing charity?
- If so then read on…..
What you will be doing!
- You will be working with a supportive and vibrant team delivering high standard admin support.
- This is a great charity with exceptional standards and a 2nd to none reputation.
- This will be an amazing experience and a great one to have on your CV.
Your role as a Team Administrator
- You will be working in a team that helps improve the service that professional clients carry out in order to support the charity.
- You will be organising and arranging meetings and assisting in the preparation of their next exciting annual conference and awards event.
- Liaising with delegates, event organisers and volunteers to ensure coordination run smoothly.
This is working for a charity that provides support and research to illness and disease. They are an amazing charity that is well established and has been helping families and offering ongoing support and essential research and expertise.
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful for this role you will have exception organisation skills as well as being able to prioritise workloads effectively.
- You will be a team player who is able to bring on board creative ideas and not afraid to ask questions. More importantly really want to get the job done right!
My client is looking to conduct immediately interviews so please do get in touch ASAP by calling Charlotte on
07920 515 759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.