Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
I am actively recruiting a Technical Manager to head up the Technical Services Team of an 8 Director firm with c.75 staff. The team is responsible for identifying, assessing, advising on, monitoring and reporting on the firm's compliance risk. The role is to ensure that the business complies with external regulatory requirements.
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym membership
Core office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. They have numerous flexible benefits, so you can buy or sell 3 days holiday and you get your birthday off too. After successful probation you get BUPA private medical.
What will this Technical Manager role involve?
- Leading and helping on the design of programmes that improve compliance.
- Working with department heads to develop a program for reviewing and updating current processes across all business departments
- Monitor internal compliance with internal processes
- Ensuring that the business remains compliant with its regulatory obligations to the ICAEW, including annual compliance reviews, AML obligations, hot reviews, and cold review compliance
- Performing research to stay informed about compliance standards
- Educating employees and partners through training sessions
- Motivating employees to exceed compliance standards
- Conducting investigations to discover the root cause of compliance problems as they arise
What do you need to succeed in the Technical Manager role?
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- 10+ years practice experience
- In-depth understanding of ICAEW standards and regulations
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking for role within compliance apply for this exciting Technical Manager position.
Contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07580 216 907 to discuss the Technical Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.