£80000 - £120000 per annum + WFH, flexi benefits, bonus
5 months ago
£80,000 - £120,000
A client of ours, a prestigious mid-tier practice are looking to bring in a Technical Director to the team, to work in a leadership role, aligned closely with the Partners, with the opportunity for progression to Partner level in the future.
The client has been winning a high volume of AIM listed clients and needs the support of a Technical Director, acting as a second ECQR Partner.
Details of the role
- Providing technical support to the audit team
- Working closely with the audit compliance team and ethics Partner
- Acting as an RI in respect to a portfolio of private clients
- Developing and reviewing trainees, signing off ICAEW records
- Reviewing compliance with ISQC 1
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified and have a strong technical background experience
- It would be beneficial if you had RI status already
- In your current role you should assist with internal audit documentation/manuals
- Experience of working with QAD and FRC
- An impressive set of communication skills, to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
Benefits of the role
- Salary is highly flexible and the client will consider candidates up to the top end, or possibly higher than the amount mentioned above
- You can work on a portfolio of AIM listed clients - Our clients challenges the Top 10 when it comes to this type of work
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work either from home or in the office
- Progression to become a Partner is clearly on the table
If you are interested in applying, the client is looking to interview ASAP, please send your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or contact me on 07841 864239.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.