Up to £85648.00 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Technical and Quality Specialist
London/Remote (up to 60 percent Home working)
- Are you a fully Qualified accountant (or equivalent) with relevant post-qualification experience in audit technical or regulatory roles.
- Do you have experience of undertaking quality control reviews within a professional/regulatory environment and liaising effectively with staff at a similar or more senior level.?
- Do you have a thorough knowledge of the regulatory framework for auditing in the UK, including Auditing, Ethical and Quality Control Standards?
If so, read on! Our client, a regulator is seeking a technical and Quality Specialist to join their Audit Quality Review team.
Make an important contribution to the efficient and effective operation and further development of AQR's inspection and reporting processes, including the quality control processes established to support the delivery of high-quality inspections and reporting on inspection findings.
Provide high quality support to the AQR Team, including advising on technical or judgmental issues arising on inspections, reporting issues and new developments relevant to AQR's work.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the quality control arrangements established to support the delivery of high quality AQR inspections and reporting on inspection findings.
- Contribute to the periodic updating and ongoing development of AQR's inspection and reporting methodology and guidance.
- Qualified accountant with relevant post-qualification experience in audit technical or regulatory roles.
- Experience of undertaking quality control reviews within a professional/regulatory environment and liaising effectively with staff at a similar or more senior level.
- Thorough knowledge of the regulatory framework for auditing in the UK, including Auditing, Ethical and Quality Control Standards.
- Knowledge of legislative and other requirements relevant to the conduct of and reporting on audit inspections of listed and other public interest entities.
- Working knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP.
In return you will enjoy working with experts within a diverse, supportive and "family-feel" culture. Excellent pension and holiday and a strong work/life balance is actively promoted within the organisation
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.