Technical and Training Audit Manager - Top 10 Firm
Location - Central London
Salary - up to £65,000 + benefits
- Do you want to challenge yourself in a top 10 firm?
- Are you currently performing a Technical Manager role or enjoying the technical side of your role?
- Do you want flexibility in your role in both terms of part time and agile working?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Audit Manager to work in a highly reputable top 10 accountancy practice where you can make an immediate impact. This practice is internationally renowned, and you will be operating within a small team creating visual and tangible changes to their audit methodology. You will be working with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, across both private and AIM listed firms. This is a highly progressive opportunity with no obstacles to reaching Partnership.
- Provide strong UK GAAP/IFRS and audit technical support and training
- Conduct face-to-face trainings and webinars - approximately 20 days per year
- Help develop the firm's audit methodology
- Perform various reviews to ensure audit quality across all offices
- Evaluate current processes and provide practical written guidance
The successful Technical Audit Manager will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified Audit Manager
- Have strong technical Audit experience within a practice environment
- Have excellent knowledge of auditing standards and their application
- Demonstrate a problem-solving and proactive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to simplify and synthesise complex information and data
- Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
If you are looking to challenge yourself in a technical Audit Manger role within a top 10 organisation, then this is the job for you. Call now for full details and to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.