£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Temporary Data and Process Manager, London (initially home-based), 6-Months, Health Charity, up to £35,000 pro rata
- Are you available for a Temporary Data and Process Manager contract?
- Do you have extensive experience of using Raiser's Edge?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic well-known cancer charity who tirelessly work to impact the survival rates of those affected?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based cancer charity. They are seeking an excellent Temporary Data and Process Manager to come and join them for a 6-Month contract! This role will be reporting to the Head of Fundraising and will be responsible for the management of the Raiser's Edge database including data management and collection, usage tasks, development of processes and day to day management.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- High quality capturing, recording, and processing of any transactional and donor data
- Acting as the primary contact for all Raiser's Edge database enquiries and ensuring any issues are quickly resolved
- Producing regular reports as requested by the charity team to help support the charity's fundraising and communications activity
- Ensuring that Raiser's Edge is configured to meet the needs of the charity
- Training staff upon request on how to use Raiser's Edge to help the wider team best utilise all its capabilities
- Reviewing the database systems to ensure fit for purpose, including automation of supporter care journeys
- Ensuring all data management is compliant with GDPR and all other legal regulations
- Working with other teams to develop and provide excellent on-boarding processes and continued customer journeys for all supporters
- Working with the Head of Communications to provide a smooth transition of the Data Management function over to the Communications team
- Feeding into the development of the charity's data strategy
- Establishing the day to day tasks for the Database Volunteer (3 days per week) to be maximising the output from the Data Management function
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in Raiser's Edge
- Knowledge of complex Raiser's Edge tasks such as mass data imports or running queries
- A background in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Charity industry experience
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Temporary Data and Process Manger position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.