Temporary Digital Content Specialist (1-2 months), London - £160 per day umbrella
- Are you an experienced digital content specialist with a passion for copywriting?
- Do you have experience in social channels?
- Would you like to work for a leading education provider in a maternity cover strategic marketing manager contract?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known education provider. They are seeking a talented temporary digital content specialist to support on ad-hoc international campaign project work.
What's great about this organisation?
- Impressive offices
- Lovely central London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Ensuring all digital content is compliant with the brand's tone of voice
- Delivering content that supports a positive customer experience
- Supporting content for all digital channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Creating content across copy, video and print platforms
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Content marketing experience industry experience in education or membership organisations would be very desirable but not essential
- Digital advertising platforms experience such as Facebook advertising and Google Ads
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
- Website CMS experience
If you are interested in applying for this temporary digital content specialist role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as this is an urgent role with interviews taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.