£20000 - £27500 per annum
10 months ago
Temporary Individual Giving Officer (3 Month FTC), London - £27,000 Pro Rata
- Do you have a background in individual giving and direct marketing?
- Are you available for temporary work?
- Are you able to help support a charity's new supporter acquisition programme and oversee the project management of their multi-channel donor retention journeys?
- Would you like to work for a well-known innovative UK charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with an important charity who are seeking a Temporary Individual Giving Officer. In this position you will be crucial in securing and sustaining a vital income stream for the charity to ensure that their work can continue to have a wide impact. You will be working closely with the Senior Individual Giving Manager in building a new audience strategy, as well as a new supporter acquisition programme whilst overseeing the project management of the charity' multi-channel donor retention journeys.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Working with the Senior Individual Giving Manager to deliver the donor acquisition marketing campaign
- Managing the digital marketing elements of any supporter retention campaigns, ensuring effective integration with the charity's communications strategy
- Analysing and producing accurate results for direct marketing activity interpreting results to help inform and influence future fundraising activity
- Helping to establish the donor development and acquisition strategy
- Helping to establish new product development opportunities
- Assisting the Senior Individual Giving Manager with the Legacy Marketing Programme
- Supporting the Fundraising Database Assistant to ensure excellent support journeys are experienced
- Working with the Database team ensuring that all fundraising campaigns are briefed within agreed SLAs
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in individual giving and direct marketing
- Exposure to fundraising databases (Raiser's Edge is desirable)
- Previously helped to develop and execute a successful fundraising plan
- Knowledge of Code of Fundraising Practice, Gift Aid and Data Protection legislation
- Digital marketing and social media experience
- Exposure to e-marketing software
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Strong budget management skills
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Temporary Individual Giving Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.