£15 - £17 per hour
24 days ago
20 May 2021
Temporary Marketing Manager (Arts), London, £17 per hour via umbrella (In Scope IR35), Contract (6 months)
- Are you a marketing professional with experience of targeting new audiences?
- Do you have a marketing campaign background across the whole marketing mix?
- Would you like to work for a large international organisation that champions international higher education?
Pro-Marketing is working with a large international organisation who are recruiting for a Temporary Marketing Manager (Arts). The Temporary Marketing Manager (Arts) will be responsible for delivering a clear and effective marketing programme across print, email, social media, and website.
What's great about this organisation?
- Excellent international brand
- Lovely central / modern London office
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a clear and effective marketing programme across print, email, social media, and website
- Identifying opportunities for content development, and supporting the digital marketing team with the commissioning of digital work
- Ensuring the successful impact and effectiveness of Arts marketing through evidence and evaluation (providing recommendations from key audience insights)
- Editorial overview of the Arts website and social media channels, ensuring that content is consistent and strategically aligned to the brand guidelines
- Creating email newsletters about the Arts programme
- Ensuring all campaigns are covered across the marketing mix and are in line with brand compliance and are delivered on time and on budget
- Supporting with delivery, ROI and evaluation of all marketing campaigns
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A degree or formal professional qualification in marketing or a high level of equivalent experience
- Marketing experience in a cultural institution, creative agency or similar would be very desirable
- A full marketing mix background
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Temporary Marketing Manager (Arts) role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.