£100 - £124 per day
26 days ago
04 December 2020
Temporary Media and PR Assistant, home-based, 1-2 Months, Health Charity, £124 per day Umbrella
- Are you available for a temporary Media and PR contract? (full-time)
- Do you have knowledge and experience of using Cision/Gorkana?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic well-known health charity who help to improve the lives of seriously ill individuals?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based health charity. They are seeking an excellent Temporary Media and PR Assistant to come and join them for a short-term contract until December 31st! This role will be reporting to the Media and PR Manager and will be responsible for all press office admin, and will support the PR team on larger scale PR campaigns.
What's great about this organisation?
- One of the UK's best-known health charities
- Excellent brand
- Impressive leadership team
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Daily collation and dissemination of the charity's media coverage
- Responding to any media enquiries and writing team updates
- Writing press releases and managing PR for projects related to the charity's shops and corporate partners
- Assisting with the set up of media interviews, photo-calls and any events
- Managing and updating the PR section of the intranet
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in Media and PR
- Experience in Cision/Gorkana
- Charity industry experience
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis (deadline is November 6th 2020). As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Temporary Media and PR Assistant position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.