Temporary PR Officer, London, up to 4-months rolling contract, £170 per day via umbrella
- Are you a PR professional with consumer media experience?
- Do you have a background in traditional and online media?
- Would you like to work for one of the UK's largest health research charities?
I am working with a well-known UK health research charity who are looking for a temporary PR Officer to lead on the charity's fundraising and health awareness campaigns.
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised Charity!
- London offices
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing creative and engaging content for national media
- Writing press releases and organising press launches
- Building relationships with relevant national media journalists
- Collaborating with the communications department to ensure campaigns are being utilised across multiple channels
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to degree level or have equivalent consumer PR media experience
- A charity, not for profit, or agency industry background would be highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this Temporary PR Officer role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.