Temporary Senior Social Media Officer, London, 2-3 months, £165 per day via umbrella
- Are you a social media marketing professional who can manage organic social media channels?
- Do you have experience in commission content creation, community management, and photoshop?
- Would you like to work for an established health charity in a temporary digital marketing social media role?
I am working with a well-known health charity who are looking for a temporary Senior Digital Marketing Officer to lead on social media best practice. This role will be looking to increase participation and produce engaging audience focused content.
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised Charity!
- Central London offices
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) to be a supportive and engaging environment for supporters and beneficiaries
- Creating engaging content that meets the Charity's brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Using google analytics tools to monitor and report on usage and trends
- Creating an effective and positive customer journey
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to degree level or have equivalent digital marketing social media experience
- A charity or not for profit industry background would be highly desirable
- Experience in content creation, community management, and adobe photoshop
- Experience in reporting and monitoring from google analytics
- Falcon social listening tool exposure (highly desirable but not essential)
- Excellent copywriting skills
If you are interested in applying for this temporary Senior Digital Marketing Officer role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.