£15 - £18 per hour + Homebased
5 months ago
Temporary Supporter Care Officer (Income Processing), London, Health Charity, £18 per hour via umbrella (In Scope IR35), contract (up to 3 months)
- Are you a supporter care officer with experience in processing income from supporters?
- Do you have a background of providing excellent donor care?
- Would you like to work for a leading and innovative health research charity?
I am working alongside a health research charity. They are seeking an excellent Temporary Supporter Care Officer (Income processing) to come and in support the charity with ensuring efficient and effective processing of income from supporters as well as providing excellent donor care.
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Ensuring efficient and effective processing of income from supporters as well as providing excellent donor care
- Processing and posting all income onto the charity's database (ThankQ)
- Administering thank you communications to all supporters
- Receiving donations over the telephone by Credit/debit cards
- Carrying out donation processing and administration duties for CAF
- Adhering to all data protection, data maintenance, PCI compliance and data collection procedures
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience of working in supporter care
- Worked with databases and previously produced reports, analysis and statistics
- Experience of working with charity CRM databases (preferably ThankQ)
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Temporary Supporter Care Officer (Income Processing) position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.