£15 - £18 per hour + Homebased
about 2 months ago
Temporary Virtual Challenges Fundraising Officer, London, Health Charity, £18 per hour via umbrella (In Scope IR35), contract (up to 3 months)
- Are you a challenge events fundraiser with experience in virtual challenge events?
- Do you have a background in virtual-based activities that maximise income generation and supporter recruitment?
- Would you like to work for a leading and innovative health research charity as part of a growing high-performing fundraising team?
I am working alongside a health research charity. They are seeking a talented Temporary Virtual Challenges Fundraising Officer to be lead the delivery of the charity's upcoming virtual-based challenge events.
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Leading the delivery of the charity's upcoming virtual-based challenge events and help to manage thousands of participants
- Managing virtual challenge Facebook groups and providing first-class supporter care
- Preparing communication journeys for new supporters and loading them onto e-coms platforms
- Supporting the Challenge Events Manager with developing and implementing marketing plans and budgets for virtual challenges
- Evaluating campaign success and providing recommendations for future reference, focusing on the analysis of online advertising
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A record of delivering successful challenge events
- Notable digital / online challenge fundraising experience
- Experience of working with charity CRM databases (preferably ThankQ)
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Temporary Virtual Challenges Fundraising Officer position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.