£40000 - £45000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Top 10 Firm
Up to £45k + Benefits
Are your ACCA or ACA qualified or awaiting your final results?
Do you have knowledge of accounting packages, including Caseware?
Are you experienced in the preparation of complex accounts and consolidations?
Accounts Senior Benefits:
- Salary up to £45k
- Work from home
- Paid overtime up to Assistant Manager
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Holiday - 25 days leave with possibility to buy leave (up to 10days)
- Group pension
- Flexible benefits programme, childcare vouchers, dental to retail discounts
- Private medical cover
- Internal mobility and international Secondments
- Friendly, supportive, and sociable
- Team drinks/runs
- Quiz nights
- Memorable Summer and Christmas parties
This impressive top 10 firm based in London is looking to bring on board an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accounts Senior, to join their business services/financial reporting division.
Accounts Senior Responsibilities:
- Preparation or review of statutory accounts under FRS102/FRS101 etc
- Preparation or review of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and profit projections
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Statutory accounts and consolidation experience
- Good communication and client facing skills
ACCOUNTS SENIOR INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS ASAP!
If you are an Accounts Senior with strong communication skills, experience preparing complex accounts are enthusiastic and focused towards achieving results, this is your perfect opportunity to step into a Top 10 firm!
Accounts Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Accounts Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.