£40000 - £45000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Top 10 Firm
Up to £45k + Benefits
Are your ACCA or ACA qualified or awaiting your final results?
Do you have knowledge of accounting packages, including Caseware?
Are you experienced in the preparation of complex accounts and consolidations?
Accounts Senior Benefits:
- Salary up to £45k
- Work from home
- Paid overtime up to Assistant Manager
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Holiday - 25 days leave with possibility to buy leave (up to 10days)
- Group pension
- Flexible benefits programme, childcare vouchers, dental to retail discounts
- Private medical cover
- Internal mobility and international Secondments
- Friendly, supportive, and sociable
- Team drinks/runs
- Quiz nights
- Memorable Summer and Christmas parties
This impressive top 10 firm based in London is looking to bring on board an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accounts Senior, to join their business services/financial reporting division.
Accounts Senior Responsibilities:
- Preparation or review of statutory accounts under FRS102/FRS101 etc
- Preparation or review of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and profit projections
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Statutory accounts and consolidation experience
- Good communication and client facing skills
ACCOUNTS SENIOR INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS ASAP!
If you are an Accounts Senior with strong communication skills, experience preparing complex accounts are enthusiastic and focused towards achieving results, this is your perfect opportunity to step into a Top 10 firm!
Accounts Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Accounts Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.