Kate Bramwell Green
25 days ago
28 October 2020
Up to £65k
Are you passionate about Insurance clients?
Do you want to work for a Top 10 Firm?
Are you ACA or ACCA Qualified?
Audit Manager Benefits:
- £55k-£65k + 6% Cash Allowance
- 28 days leave and buy up to 10 days
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Private Medical
- Pension 4-8%
- A prestigious and international client base
Having recently met with this Top 10 firm in London. I am keen to find an Audit Manager to join their ever-growing audit team within the insurance department. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join an international organisation with an exciting and challenging client base.
Audit Manager Responsibilities.
- Act as the first point of contact to clients alongside Partners
- Manage a portfolio of insurance clients
- Train and develop staff members and recruit and retain talent
- Ensure engagements are within budgets and timescales
- Cross-selling services and business development.
Audit Manager Requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- UK accountancy practice experience
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Experience managing a portfolio and people
- Insurance client experience preferable
Audit Manager Next Steps:
This exciting Insurance Audit Manager role has a structured path of progression, so please do not hesitate to apply. Interviews will be commencing asap. Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.