£50000.00 - £62000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
2 months ago
I am actively recruiting an Accounts Manager for a Top 20 firm in West London, offering remote and flexible working. This is really exciting opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Manager with experience of liaising with offshore outsourcing teams.
Accounts Manager Benefits:
- Salary up to £62k DOE
- 25 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Remote and Flexible Working
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Private Healthcare, Dental and 4xDIS
- Group Income Protection
- 5% Pension - increasing with length of service
- Bi-annual Salary reviews
Accounts Manager Responsibilities:
- 80% Accounts 10% Tax and 10% Advisory work 10%
- Management of a client group including advising clients on their accounting needs, resolving issues with clients and taking client meetings (c.£400k fee income)
- Client base OMB's and SME's across a range of sectors including technology, media, property, retail, with client turnovers c.£2m-£10m, ranging up to £80m
- Team Management including planning work, delegating work to UK Seniors and outsourced team in India and reviewing their completed work, mentoring and training team members
- All aspects of accounting as the technical lead including producing / reviewing / submitting financial statements
- Producing / reviewing / submitting financial statements and drafting corporation tax computations
- Managing deadlines to ensure work is completed to the required quality standards
- Becoming main contact for client ensuring clients' needs are always met in a timely and professional manner
- Take part in other ad-hoc exercises such as investigations, and due diligence
This is a really exciting Accounts Manager role, and a chance to join a growing top 20 firm who can offer true worklife balance and remote working opportunities.
This is a gratifying and varied role with long term progression opportunities for the right person! I am a firm believer there is no reason to be going back into the office on a full-time basis anymore so to apply for this flexible and exciting Accounts Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07580 216 907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.