City of London, London
£50000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
5 days ago
13 February 2022
With 16 Partners and almost 200 staff, this growing Central London based practice is looking to bring on board an Audit Manager - they have a close-knit family feel team with an excellent working culture and environment.
The friendly audit department is made up for around 25 employees, and as an Audit Manager you will have line management responsibilities for a range of junior staff, ranging from Trainee to Senior level.
What is great about this Audit Manager role?
- Leading salary, ranging from £50,000 - £69,000 DOE
- Hybrid and agile working, with 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- Dress for your diary and Dress down Fridays
- Central London Location
- Private Medical
- 25 days holiday with an extra 3 given at Xmas + bank holidays
The atmosphere of the firm is hard working yet laid back and friendly, offering a great working environment with good work-life balance compared to that of top 10 and big 4 firms, and a team who work cohesively.
Overall, this Top 40 firm can offer you a close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with a personalised approach to accountancy within a flourishing firm.
What will this Audit Manager role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of c.50 clients with an annual fee income c.£500k
- Working with wide range of clients including advertising, theatre, TV production, construction, haulage, hospitality, retail, music agencies and festivals
- Managing the audit of international groups with over £100m in turnover
- Reviewing audit files, ensuring that they are completed to a sufficient standard and resolving technical issues, prior to reporting to the engagement partner.
- Responsibility for managing WIP recoveries, billing clients and meeting deadlines.
- Direct line manager for c.5 members of staff
- Experience in IFRS, FRS 101, FRS 102
- Caseware, Quickbooks, Xero, Sage Line 50, and CCH
To apply for this exciting Audit Manager role contact Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.