Trade Finance Lawyer - US firm
- Do you want the opportunity to advise market-leading Trade Finance businesses?
- Are you interested in working closely with personable Partners who are leaders in their field?
- Would you like to interact with top of the market work?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a US firm, whom we recently met with and have been instructed on their search for a high calibre mid-level Trade Finance lawyer to join their top-tier practice in London. This firm is highly ranked across all legal directories.
This firm has been expanding significantly in the London market and is offering a fantastic working culture. The top to bottom personable environment and incredible office makes this a truly special place to work.
There is encouragement to get involved with public speaking and the potential to have a client file from an early stage which helps associates to develop and progress. This particular firm also offers a very flexible stance on working and therefore provides a good work/life balance.
They are well known for their strength within Trade Finance and the team offers a broad scope of work across trade, banking, securitisation, securities law, project finance, insurance, tax, compliance issues and dispute resolution.
This client would suit an ambitious and personable Trade Finance lawyer, who has strong experience obtained at a leading practice and is comfortable with a high level of client contact and responsibility.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- C.2-4 years post qualification experience
- Strong Trade Finance experience obtained at a leading US or UK City firm
- A commercial approach and a comfort with significant responsibility and a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.