Trainee Accountant - Leading Accountancy Practice
Up to £27,000
Do you wish to work for a leading US Accountancy practice and be based in their flagship UK office?
Are you looking to specialise in the media and entertainment sector?
Do you require full study support?
I have the perfect opportunity for an aspiring Trainee Accountant to become an Accountant to the stars of Hollywood. With several offices across the United States, they are stepping up their presence across Europe, you will be working in their flagship European office based in Central London.
As a Trainee Accountant, you will receive the best study support in the market which will no doubt give you the best chance to qualify as soon as possible. You will receive external and internal revision courses, paid study leave and online courses.
The Ideal Trainee Accountant:
* Be very confident with double-entry bookkeeping,
* Experience in preparing VAT Returns, Statutory accounts, SA100's and CT600's
* Have excellent communication skills,
* You must have high attention to detail
* The ability to work on their own and as part of a team
If you believe you meet all of the requirements above, and you wish to apply for this Trainee Accountant position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.