Training Lead - Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
Up to £40,000
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation in the education sector?
Do you have experience in designing and delivering training?
What is great about this organisation?
- Large, nationwide company which provides educational opportunities on a large scale
- Exciting change programme underway
- Centrally located in Farringdon with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this Training Lead role?
- Utilise your experience in delivering training courses across an autonomous environment
- Be part of a nation-wide project environment training internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Be part of a culture which is constantly looking to improve and develop for both staff and customers alike
In this Training Lead role, you will:
- Designing and delivering training for internal staff and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Already be in a training lead role so that you can come into this organisation and help run the programme smoothly
- Be familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
As Training Lead, you must:
- Have experience in designing and executing successful training programs
- Have led a nation-wide project before
- Have been on a similar project before at Manager level
This organisation is looking for a Training Lead who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.