Transaction Advisory Services - Senior Consultant
Leading Advisory Firm - London
Up to £75,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are looking to move into one of the world's leading advisory firms?
- Do you want to work for a progressive, international firm?
- Are you growing frustrated at only working on small elements of a transaction?
Upon joining the firm, you will enjoy:
- Responsibility from the get-go, following the transaction from start to finish.
- Working alongside some of the best experts in the London market.
- Clear progression path set-out from the start.
- Great environment in which to learn, develop skills and to progress your career.
- A very forward-thinking firm with agile working.
- Pure play consulting firm with no Audit clients and reduced conflict of interest issues.
The role will require you to:
- Work across Strategy, Due Diligence, Planning, Execution and Transformation projects.
- Support more junior staff, helping them develop and shape their careers.
- Be pro-active in personal development, taking measures to improve performance and experience
- Developing key relationships with stakeholders of each transaction.
In order to apply, you must:
- Possess extensive (circa 3 years) Transaction Services experience
- Possess Financial Modelling skills
- Come from a Big 4 background with a strong academic record
- Possess a real hunger to develop your career at the firm
Get in touch with James Thompson on 0207 269 6365 or James.email@example.com now to apply. This role is in high demand and we expect the process to move very fast.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.