Transaction Services Manager
London - Top 10 Firm
Up to £70,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to move to a prestigious Top 10 accountancy practice?
- Do you want to join a highly respected team with flexible working?
- Do you enjoy a diverse deal type and size?
Upon joining this firm you will:
- Be offered flexible working hours, with no restriction on your location and office hours.
- Be offered support and training on a regular basis, ensuring you're technical skills are always sharp.
- Become part of a firm which has a real focus on teamwork and dynamism.
- Enjoy subsidised food and drink, along with many other perks.
This role requires you to:
- Contribute towards managing a highly successful team.
- Work across all areas of Transaction Services, for the full deal life cycle.
- Be proactive at developing your technical knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Build and maintain a professional network, with a focus on longevity.
- Report directly to Partners.
'Upon joining this firm, although there is a large team, I felt very welcome and got to know everyone very quickly. This led to me building working relationships instantly which has been fantastic going forward. Additionally, the flexible working has been a dream and enables me freedom in my personal life.' Transaction Services Manager
In order to apply, you should:
- Be ACA qualified, with first time passes.
- Have 3 years' Transaction Services experience, across a range of industries.
- Possess experience of managing a team.
- Have worked across the full deal life cycle.
I am looking for a dynamic and commercial Transaction Services professional. I have already experienced a high level of interest in this role. Please contact James Thompson on email@example.com or 0207 269 6365 to apply.