Transaction Services Manager
London - Top 10 Firm
Up to £70,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to move to a flexible Top 10 accountancy practice?
- Do you want to join a highly respected team with a heavy deal flow?
- Is a good work/life balance important to you?
Upon joining this firm you will:
- Bed in very quickly with a focus on hitting the ground running, with a clear progression path.
- Be offered flexible working hours, with no restriction on your location and office hours.
- Be offered support and training on a regular basis, ensuring you're technical skills are always sharp.
- Become part of a firm which has a real focus on teamwork and dynamism.
- Enjoy subsidised food and drink, along with many other perks.
This role requires you to:
- Work across varying industries and manage your own workload.
- Contribute towards managing and leading a highly successful team.
- Work across all areas of Transaction Services, for the full deal life cycle.
- Mentor and develop more junior members of staff.
- Build and maintain a professional network, with a focus on longevity.
- Report directly to Partners.
'Upon joining this firm, although there is a large team, I felt very welcome and got to know everyone very quickly. This led to me building working relationships instantly which has been fantastic going forward. Additionally, flexible working has been a dream and enables me freedom in my personal life.' Transaction Services Manager
In order to apply, you should:
- Be ACA qualified, with all first time passes.
- Have 3 years of Transaction Services experience across a range of industries.
- Possess experience of managing a team.
- Have worked across the full deal life cycle.
I am meeting the hiring manager in the coming days, get in touch with James Thompson on 0207 269 6365 or James.email@example.com now. This role is in high demand and we expect the process to move very fast.