£48000 - £58000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
12 days ago
12 November 2020
M&A - Funds Tax Assistant Manager
- Advising on a broad array of tax issues relating to the advisor / manager of private equity, debt, real estate, infrastructure or hedge funds or retail asset managers, ranging from structuring global carried interest and co-investment plans to structuring the fund and the fund management business;
- Providing bespoke tax advice in relation to long-term incentives and complex fund investments for fund management staff;
- Working closely with the M&A and Real Estate transactions teams to advise on investor considerations in structuring investments of the fund, and analyzing the tax treatment of returns to investors and the senior management team from those investments;
- Reviewing partnership tax reporting schedules prepared by the team for investors or the fund management team.
- Advising fund managers on the potential tax implications for their clients of making investments in certain Funds of Funds.
- Contributing to the growth and success of this new team by engaging in the professional development of our junior team members.
This Funds team is an exciting new team combining market-leading expertise in the field of private funds tax consulting, investor tax reporting and transactions tax, with a client base that includes some of the biggest global asset managers and alternative investment funds.
If you have experience that fits this role please get in contact to discuss further on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.