Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager - In-House
Berkshire - £65,000- £75,000
Ready to make your first move in-house?
Looking to broaden your skill set?
Are you looking for a more flexible career?
I am working with a multinational, FTSE 250 listed group who are looking to grow their Transfer Pricing team with this additional role. This business is highly inquisitive meaning you will benefit from a fast pace and collaborative environment which is perfect if you are a keen learner and want to progress your career.
Why this business?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Work from home 1-2 days per week
As Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the team in managing the implications of business change; managing the operational transfer pricing processes; assisting the team in meeting the groups transfer pricing compliance obligations and defending the groups positions under tax authority audit
- Working with the Group Transfer Pricing Director and Senior Manager to understand business change (including acquisitions and integration)
- Monitor changes in the legislative transfer pricing landscape
- Manage (working with the wider tax and finance teams) the groups operational transfer pricing
- Working with the wider tax and finance team and external advisors to respond to transfer pricing queries raised as part of the statutory account preparation process, the subsequent audit process and also tax authority audits
What will you need to succeed?
- Energy, drive and ambition
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Transfer Pricing or International Tax experience ideally from a Big 4/ Top 10 accountancy practice environment
What do employees say?
"Fantastic teamwork, fantastic momentum, constant development. Autonomy to build your own career." - Former employee
"Time management, good salary, good environment and culture." - Current employee
Don't miss out on this fantastic career move! Apply now or contact me on the below for more information.
Phone: 0207 269 6319
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.