- Are you an experienced transfer pricing professional looking to join a Big 4 firm?
- Do you want to work with some of the most influential and multinational privately-owned businesses?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic and successful team?
Transfer Pricing Role:
- Provide technical advice across a wide range of projects including expansion, acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations, re-brandings and reviews
- Take the lead on delivering client services and building client relationships
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Managing junior staff in the team
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues
Suitable candidate will:
- Have knowledge of key issues across corporate and other taxes
- Have the ability to explain complex transfer pricing matters in non-technical language
- Be able to give appropriate practical advice commensurate with the size of each business
- Be a confident team player and have the drive to build own technical expertise
- Be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- Have transfer pricing experience working with private businesses
- Previous client exposure
- Agile working
- Opportunity for international travel
- Generous holidays
- Array of medical and insurance benefits on offer
To apply, or for more information, contact Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com