Transfer Pricing Associate - London - up to £50,000
Why join this firm?
- They hold an enviable position as a member of one of the world's largest independent tax organisation giving credibility and scale overseas. They deliver top quality advice to the world's largest and most complex businesses
- They have ambition to build on the successes and looking to grow its team and subject matter expertise
- Strong leadership and high-quality colleagues to work with in a friendly and collegiate environment
- Career development and progression based on individual performance (promotions are not limited by business case)
- A genuine performance related bonus scheme regularly paying a significant percentage of annual salary
- Close working with senior professionals and a significant role on top quality clients
Transfer Pricing Associate role
The small but capable transfer pricing team works closely with the international tax team, drawing resource where required to deliver a broad spectrum of transfer pricing work. There is some documentation work and due diligence support but most of the effort is spent in planning, structuring or defence work. For example, determining what charges should be in place, IP migration, debt pricing or dealing with HMRC. The clients range from FTSE100 multinationals to smaller private equity owned groups.
Qualifications and competencies:
- ICAEW or ICAS qualified (or equivalent professional qualification)
- Transfer pricing experience
- Knowledge of managing projects, including scheduling, budgeting, client communication
For more information on this Transfer Pricing Associate, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org