£80000 - £85000 per annum
7 months ago
- Are you an experienced transfer pricing professional looking to join a Big 4 firm?
- Do you want to work with some of the most influential and multinational privately-owned businesses?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic and successful team?
Transfer Pricing Role:
- Provide technical advice across a wide range of projects including expansion, acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations, re-brandings and reviews
- Take the lead on delivering client services and building client relationships
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Managing junior staff in the team
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues
Suitable candidate will:
- Have knowledge of key issues across corporate and other taxes
- Have the ability to explain complex transfer pricing matters in non-technical language
- Be able to give appropriate practical advice commensurate with the size of each business
- Be a confident team player and have the drive to build own technical expertise
- Be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- Have transfer pricing experience working with private businesses
- Previous client exposure
- Agile working
- Opportunity for international travel
- Generous holidays
- Array of medical and insurance benefits on offer
To apply, or for more information, contact Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.