£100000 - £130000 per annum
3 months ago
One of the fastest growing UK Top 10 practices is building out their International Tax offering, with a focus on the Transfer Pricing team.
The business, which has seen substantial double-digit growth consecutively for the past 3 years, have developed the Transfer Pricing team to one of the largest outside of the Big 4.
Growth is main area of focus for the business, both in terms of revenue and headcount.
The business is looking to appoint a Director as a market and client facing point of contact in order to further develop their presence in the London market, while ensuring the internal resource of the business are being developed effectively.
As a Director in the business, you'll be responsible for:
- Growth of the client portfolio through proactive business development of the market using your network and relationships
- Development of internal relationships with key stakeholders of the wider tax business
- Management and development of junior resource in respect of technical skill set and commercialness
- Delivery of broad, technical advice in a Transfer Pricing environment
- Acting as a point of contact for the firm's clients
You will be able to demonstrate an awareness of the changing tax legislation affecting internationally listed and private groups an their transfer pricing issues.
A track record of being able to identify opportunities within existing portfolios and a keenness of developing your own personal relationships with key clients for the firm.
Strong understanding of the technical issues surrounding FTSE and AIM-listed groups, and multinational, privately owned businesses.
For more info, and a confidential discussion on the details of the team, business, and Partnership, get in touch with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or email Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk