Transfer Pricing Manager
Up to £80,000
- Are you a transfer pricing specialist looking to take ownership of an in-house function?
- Are you keen on joining a FTSE listed business?
- Do you want to work for a household brand?
What's great about this role?
- A business where there is always something going on and an interesting structure
- Engage the wider business units acting as a point of contact and business partner
- Playing a pivotal role in the tax function
As Transfer Pricing Manager you will be involved in;
- Management and oversight of all transfer pricing matters for the group
- Working collaboratively with the global tax teams
- Assessing changes in legislation
- Responsibility for a junior member of the team
What do the team think?
"A great buzz around the team and there is always something here to keep you busy"
"The people are really friendly, and the work is interesting from a tax perspective"
As Tax Analyst you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background and strong experience in transfer pricing
- Proactive, autonomous and confident
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com