£65000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a team that encourages you to be yourself, creativity and freedom?
With a huge investment in Reading and the South East, it couldn't be a better time to join this fast-growing Transfer Pricing team.
As the Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a team beneath you, delivering on projects as well as have an active role in business development. With a market led by US-Inbounds, you will be advising large multinational clients in a range of industries including the tech and pharmaceutical space.
* Project managing and supporting all aspects of work from the development of transfer pricing planning strategies,
* Taking part in functional analysis interviews and undertaking economic analyses.
* Preparing transfer pricing reports based on functional, comparability and economic analyses of the client's business, including using our market leading technology solution;
* Working with senior staff, clients and HMRC in the development of advance pricing agreements and resolution of enquiries.
* Supporting the Transfer Pricing Practice through the development of new services and analytical tools, and the assumption of practice management responsibilities
With a culture of empowerment and a supportive and close-knit team close to you, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager to thrive, and be a fundamental part of the transfer pricing team.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please send your CV to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.