£60000 - £72000 per annum + flexible working
7 months ago
Transfer Pricing Senior Manger
Are you looking for a firm that allows you to work from home and chose your own start-finish times? Do you want to work in the strongest Transfer Pricing team in Bristol?
In this role, you will be a senior member of the Tax group, responsible for assisting Partners in servicing clients, directing Tax services and managing people within the Tax department.
- Act as a major point of contact together with the Partner for key clients, responding quickly to, as well as anticipating client requests and needs.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients including the control of billings
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors
- Will play a significant role in the management of the tax team and recruitment
- Responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients, subject to sign off from Partners
Benefits and Culture:
- Flexible and agile working; with the option to choose your own start-finish times and work from home 2 days per week
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell 10 additional days
- Pension of up to 10% employer contribution
- Must have extensive experience manging your own portfolio of Transfer Pricing clients
- Strong advisory skills
- Leadership experience
- CTA and/or ACA qualified
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.