Senior Transfer Pricing Manager, In-House
£100-120,000 + 15% equity, 15% bonus, 15% pension & other leading benefits
Are you ACA/CTA qualified, now at the Senior Manager level in Transfer Pricing?
Interested in an in-house leadership opportunity with a leading insurance group?
Seeking a driven and ambitious environment, in a growing company and team?
Your role: The Senior Transfer Pricing Manager, In-House
With 10-15 in the team at present, split between direct and indirect tax, you will report into the Head of Direct Taxes and guide more junior members of the team. The culture is friendly and sociable, but also professional and driven.
Due to international expansion and transfer pricing as a heavily scrutinised area, the team now requires a senior-level specialist to provide support from a documentation, advisory and controversy-management perspective. Responsibilities will centre around:
- Assisting with the development of global transfer pricing methodologies
- Working with advisors to prepare transfer pricing documentation, including information collection, back-testing, and reviewing reports
- Dealing with external transfer pricing auditors and assist colleagues with tax authority transfer pricing audits
- Assisting with the Country by Country report and Master File preparation
- Preparing and administering the annual global Transfer Pricing Register and populate the documentation archive
- Attend quarterly calls with the business lines to discuss changes that may impact on transfer pricing methodologies
Potentially interested in this Senior Transfer Pricing Manager, In-House opportunity?
Next steps - simply express your interest to learn more and send your LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org, to frame the conversation with Jay Sky on 02072696343.