Hr Transformation Lead - 12 month FTC
- Do you have strong experience in mobilising and delivering on a large scale HR organisational change programme?
- Do you have experience of working on Programmes?
- Have you operating in large, complex global organisations?
- Do you have have an excellent knowledge of HR processes and procedures and have worked on shared services models?
If so, read on?
Our client, an international cultural and education organisation are seeking 2 x Cluster Change Leads, Transforming HR to be the bridge between the Programme and Change team and the business users to ensure that change activities are planned and completed.
You will act as a key adviser to the Regional Executive teams globally to coach, support and implement change and align the new HR operating model and structures. This will include:
- People and organisational change
- Consultancy, analysis and problem-solving
- Risk and compliance
- Relationship and stakeholder Management
- Leadership and Management
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Strong experience in delivering large scale organisational change on a HR Transformation Programme
- Experience of working in a Programme environment
- Experience of a large, matrix global organisation
- Very strong stakeholder management skills at a senior level
- Change Management Experience
- Strong HR knowledge on a day-to-day process and procedure level including shared services
This is a key and critical role within a very well known organisation who offer outstanding benefits