£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Treasury Manager: Permanent - up to £85,000 + Benefits | London
For a global FS client, we are recruiting a Treasury Manager. This is a pivotal role supporting the Head of Treasury in the day-to-day running and transformation of Group Treasury and projects. This role will support the Head of Treasury transform and automate current manual Treasury processes to deliver a Treasury department built on efficiency and best practice. The Treasury Manager will suit someone who is a qualified accountant / AMCT with 5 years' experience working in international treasury management in a bank or a large corporate. In depth knowledge of global cash management, FX management and payment services are essential.
- Support Head of Treasury in updating procedures around treasury governance and operations
- Develop and implement solutions for process improvements and efficiencies
- Produce daily forecasts of Group cash balances and borrowing
- Manage daily operations impacting safeguarding and client money assets
- Execute Treasury FX trades as part of daily cash management and in support of Group FX hedging
- Manage FX trading and ISDA/CSA collateral / compliance
- Support the Dealing process and manage FX scenario and cash flow impact analysis
- Prepare treasury performance reporting for senior management
- Arranging funding of operations across the group
- Working with various banking partners to ensure successful payments
- Working with AP and Payroll to ensure foreign currency payments are funded
- Maintain all bank accounts and banking arrangements
- CCAB Qualified and ACT qualified
- 5 years' PQE of international treasury management from banking or corporate clients
- An in-depth knowledge of global cash management, FX management and payment services is essential.
- Knowledge of treasury management systems or Sun Systems would be advantageous
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.