£225.00 - £250 per day
3 months ago
Treasury Analyst: £225 - £250 per day (Inside IR35) 5 months +
For a large, international organisation, we are recruiting an Interim Treasury Analyst for 5+ months. Reporting to the Group Head of Treasury, this role manages the Treasury reporting and focuses on cash balances, consolidated cash flow forecasting and the management of funding requests with the Group. The Treasury Analyst will maintain liquidity, manage UK and overseas fund requirements, and will identify and report on foreign exchange exposure.
- Consolidate monthly cash flow reports and prepare monthly treasury committee reports including cash flows, liquidity, funding requirements, trapped cash, and FX position
- Prepare monthly analysis of cash request, reporting on inconsistencies
- Support proposals for hedging strategies and improve accuracy and reporting ability of cash flow forecasting
- Develop FX analysis and reporting
- Utilise multiple bank payment platforms
- Support the Share Service Centre cash flow funding requests in India.
- CCAB qualified or Part Qualified Treasury professional
- Global / International Treasury Reporting experience
- Statutory legal entity reporting
- SAP and advanced Excel skills
- Treasury Management systems experience
- Cash flow and liquidity reporting experience
- FX gains and losses experience
- Money market, bank guarantee and cash position reporting experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.