Trust Fundraiser, London, Children's Charity, £45,000
- Are you a trust fundraiser who has a background in utilising research programmes?
- Are you experienced in writing high-quality proposals and bids?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic charity who help to improve the lives of seriously ill children?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based children's charity. They are seeking a talented Trust Fundraiser who can use their skills to maximise opportunities for larger Trust applications. This is a permanent Trust Fundraiser opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Nice London location
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing the existing trust and foundations portfolio with a focus on £25k plus prospects
- Contributing to the annual trust fundraising target of £350,000
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts and foundations
- Researching prospective grant-making funders and matching potential donors with the charity's programmes
- Drafting and sending mailings to small Trusts and Foundations
- Budget management and monitoring all activity via the ThankQ CRM system
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A record of delivering successful individual applications for funding from trust applications in excess of £25k
- Strong relationships building skills
- Knowledge of fundraising databases and experience of ThankQ CRM system would be highly desirable
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong research skills
- Experience of growing an income stream
If you are interested in applying for this Trust Fundraiser role, or in learning more, then contact me on:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.