City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum
about 4 hours ago
22 October 2020
A ranked boutique private client law firm, that provides for the needs of wealthy UK and international families and individuals, is looking to hire a Trust Manager.
This opportunity offers development into a client-facing role with responsibility for managing a varied portfolio consisting of mostly trust clients with the addition of personal tax and charity clients.
As Trust Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Trust administration and preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of complex trust and estate tax returns (SA900's)
- Preparation of holdover elections
- Preparation of tax certificates (R185's)
- Preparation of inheritance tax accounts (IHT100's) and calculating tax liabilities for the following events: Creation of trusts, Termination of both relevant property and interest in possession trusts, Trust ten-year anniversaries and Trust exit charges
- Preparation of personal tax returns and repayment claims (SA100's and R40's)
Salary will be dependent on experience and interviews will take place via video or telephone call. For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.