Due to growing demand a Top 50 accountancy practice based in North West London are seeking a Trust Manager to join their team. This firm have an excellent client base of HNWI's international entrepreneurs and wealthy families who require trusts alongside their personal tax planning.
The Trust department deals with a variety of trust work including preparing trust and estate accounts, trust and estate tax returns and reporting IHT events. The Trust Manager will:
- Work closely with the Trust Partner to ensure the compliance of the department is managed including IHT compliance, ten yearly charges and chargeable lifetime transfers.
- Prepare IHT returns for trusts and lifetime transfers.
- Prepare estate accounts and tax returns.
- Prepare annual trust accounts for UK and offshore trusts.
- Supervise junior team members with training and development.
If you have solid experience of the above and hold the STEP qualification, then I welcome your application. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 02072696325.