Trust and Private Client Manager
Up to £70,000
An excellent opportunity for a Trust and Private Client Tax Compliance Manager has arisen within a Silver Circle law firm based in the historic Chancery Lane area.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious client base made up of Non-Doms and High Net Worth Clients with UK or Offshore Trusts.
The Trust and Private Client Tax Compliance Manager will have varied responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
- Managing the annual trust accounts completion and tax return cycle.
- Preparing IHT returns for 10 year and exit charges.
- Preparing for and attending meeting with trustees and investment managers
- Acting as a first point of contact for all stakeholders
- Preparation of simple legal documents
- Registering Trusts and reporting of AEOI and Non-Resident Landlord Scheme
- Preparing all personal tax compliance and advice for UK and non-UK domiciliaries
The ideal candidate for the Trust Manager will have solid trust and non-dom personal tax compliance experience gained in a family office, accountancy practice or law firm. They will ideally hold the STEP, CTA or ATT qualification.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.