Trusts & Grants Manager - Essex - Health Charity - up to £33,000 PA
Do you have experience in generating income through trusts and grants?
Are you able to build strong, long-lasting relationships?
Would you like to work as part of a small and dedicated fundraising team at a fantastic health charity?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am currently working with a fantastic health charity seeking a Trust & Grants Manager to grow their fundraising portfolio and develop a sustainable pipeline of income. You would be part of a small fundraising team and be responsible for achieving roughly £500,000 in income.
What's great about this organisation?
- Recognised as one of the best non-profit employers in the UK
- Flexibile working environment
- Located in lovely grounds with on-site parking
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Managing existing trust and grants portfolios
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts, working alongside the wider major gifts team to identify new prospects
- Drafting revenue and capital applications
- Stewarding funders with timely reporting, face-to-face meetings and constant communication
- Working toward an income target of half a million
- Research new trusts and foundations to approach
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A record of delivering successful applications for funding from trusts and grant bodies
- Strong relationships building skills
- Knowledge of fundraising databases
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong research skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as first stage interviews will be taking place on October 4th:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.