Trust & Statutory Manager, Central London - Health Charity - up to £38,000 PA
Do you have experience in generating income through trusts and foundations?
Are you able to build strong, long-lasting relationships?
Would you like to work as part of a small and dedicated fundraising team at a fantastic health charity?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am currently working with a fantastic health charity seeking a Trust & Statutory Manager to grow their fundraising portfolio and develop a sustainable pipeline of income. You would be part of a small fundraising team and be responsible for delivering roughly a quarter of the income of the organisation.
What's great about this organisation?
- High performing fundraising department
- Much loved and respected charity
- Great central London location
- 25 days annual leave
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Managing existing trust and foundation relationships
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts and foundations
- Writing tailored applications
- Researching new trusts and opportunities for the charity
- Securing six figure grants
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A record of delivering successful applications for funding from trusts and grant bodies
- Strong relationships building skills
- Knowledge of fundraising databases
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.