£45000 - £62000 per annum
6 months ago
Reputable Law Firm
A Law Firm based in Chancery Lane is looking to hire a Trusts Manager to join the team.
You will be working alongside four other Trusts Managers and supported by Partners. The Tax Trusts and Probate team aren't split into levels of seniority at the firm, they all take on a similar workload. They are a great team, with most of them staying in the role for many years which is a testament to the environment there. They are ideally looking for someone who is more trusts and tax-focused.
- Undertaking the daily management of a range of trusts and maintaining records to a high quality.
- Responding to queries from trustees and colleagues regarding trust management, taxation and accounting.
- Producing final accounts using trust accounting formats on Trust Accounts or Excel spreadsheets.
- Completion of trustees' annual tax returns, delivery to HM Revenue and Customs and arranging payments of tax by statutory deadlines.
- Completion and submission of inheritance tax returns and arranging payments of inheritance tax by statutory deadlines.
- Completing charitable trust accounts along with Charity Commission annual returns, completing tax repayment claims and liaising with the Auditors or Independent Examiners.
- Corresponding with trustees and beneficiaries regarding distributions of income and capital.
- Liaising with investment managers concerning valuations, statements, advices and performance.
- Arranging trustees' meetings, taking accurate minutes and dealing with matters arising
- Preparing, completing and submitting personal tax returns though CCH Tax software, and notifying clients of their tax liability.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if the above role is of interest to you by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling me on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.