£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
6 months ago
Trusts Officer, London, Charity - up to £32,000 PA
- Are you a trusts fundraising professional?
- Do you have a track record of developing relationships for financial support?
- Would you like to work for an international animal welfare charity?
If you are interested in the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with an excellent London based charity who are seeking a new Trusts Officer who will be responsible for maximising income by developing relationships with Trusts, Foundations, Major Donors, and high net worth individuals for financial support. This Trusts Officer opportunity is paying up to £32,000 PA depending on experience.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Maximising income by developing relationships with Trusts, Foundations, Major Donors and high net worth individuals for financial support
- Delivering written and verbal fundraising approaches to supporters
- Providing exceptional standards of stewardship to help achieve targets
- Identifying Trusts and grant-giving bodies for potential funding
- Producing reports for funders demonstrating relevant impacts and outcomes
- Developing and nurturing relationships to encourage prospects, high net worth individuals and Major Donors to give at significant levels
You will be successful in this role if you have…
- A record of delivering successful individual applications for funding from Trusts, Foundations, Major Donors and high net worth individuals
- Notable experience in a professional trust fundraising role
- Strong relationships building skills
- Knowledge of fundraising databases (Raiser's Edge would be desirable but not essential)
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of growing an income stream
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more about this Trusts Officer role, then contact me ASAP as applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.