£25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
about 1 year ago
Trusts Officer, London, £34,000 PA
- Are you a trusts fundraising professional with a special focus on developing long term relationships and maximising net income?
- Do you have a background in increasing income from trusts?
- Would you like to work for an established health charity?
I am working with a well-known health charity who are looking for a Trusts Officer. This role will be focusing on implementing an effective trusts strategy to increase income from trusts and grants of £50k+ in value.
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised Charity!
- Long service awards
- Flexible annual leave scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Sickness absence
- Disability leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health plan
- Season ticket loans
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading a portfolio of present and potential trust donors to help support the charity
- Support on implementing an effective trusts strategy
- Maintaining all up to date information for funding applications on Raiser's Edge
- Tracking and measuring all trusts fundraising activity
- Establishing an effective donor journey
- Managing trusts and grants of £50k + in value
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Been educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- A background in trusts fundraising
- Demonstrable experience in successfully managing trusts and grants of £50k+ in value
- Knowledge of programmatic work and experience in Raiser's Edge would be very desirable
- Experience in budgetary management
If you are interested in applying for this Trusts Officer role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.