£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
3 months ago
Trusts and Foundations Manager, London, Charity, £38,000
- Are you a trusts fundraiser with a background in utilising a relatively new portfolio of trusts and foundations?
- Are you experienced in producing high quality applications to secure significant income from trusts and foundations?
- Would you like to work for a leading and innovative health charity as part of a growing high-performing fundraising team?
I am working alongside a well-established international charity. They are seeking a talented Trusts and Foundations Manager to further help to establish their income stream. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Lovely modern central London office
- 30 days paid holidays
- Interesting and important work which is unique in scope and focus
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and learning opportunities
- Regular staff social events and activities are on offer
- Impressive ambitious group of trustees
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Establishing the charity's trust fundraising pipeline
- Managing a portfolio of existing high value donors whilst sourcing and cultivating relationships with new potential fundraising partners with a focus on £50,000+ donors
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts and foundations
- Researching prospective funders and matching potential donors with the charity's programmes
- Developing communications for trusts and foundation audiences which includes pitches, reports, proposals, and stewardship pieces
- Managing and maintaining the fundraising database conforming to GDPR compliance
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A record of delivering successful individual applications for funding from trust applications
- Previously secured significant fundraising from trusts and other bodies
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of growing an income stream
- Line management experience (desirable not essential)
If you are interested in applying for this Trusts and Foundations Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.