Up to £50,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Are you looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you a newly qualified accountant looking for a new challenge?
What's great about this role?
- Great opportunity to take full ownership for UK Tax
- Join a team of experienced in-house professionals to develop your career
- Excellent work/life balance
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Corporate tax and reporting under IFRS
- R&D Credit claims
- Supporting preparation of UK indirect tax filings (VAT/Intrastat/ESL).
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong communications skills and work ethic
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
Please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.