£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + Plus Benefits
10 months ago
Up to £50,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Are you looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you a newly qualified accountant looking for a new challenge?
What's great about this role?
- Great opportunity to take full ownership for UK Tax
- Join a team of experienced in-house professionals to develop your career
- Excellent work/life balance
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Corporate tax and reporting under IFRS
- R&D Credit claims
- Supporting preparation of UK indirect tax filings (VAT/Intrastat/ESL).
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong communications skills and work ethic
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
Please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6314 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.