No Timesheet UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager - London - up to £60,000 + flexible working
About the firm:
- Small boutique practice specialising in UK and US Expatriate Tax
- Originally started off with 6 clients but in 16 years has become a limited company with over 1,000 clients
- Owners are all ex Big 4 with over 30 years' experience
- Looking to expand headcount by 25% over the next 12 months
Why join this firm?
- No time sheets
- All business comes from word of mouth, showcasing their fantastic client relationships and excellent service
- Flexible working, open to part time hours and working from home
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Given responsibility from day one
This UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager will be servicing clients most of whom are high net worth individuals located across a range of different sectors including entertainment, financial services and many more. The work has a very natural flow with it originally starting off as doing the compliance work which then leads to the more advisory aspects of the role with you liaising directly with the clients.
To be successful in this UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager you will need to have experience at both US Expatriate Tax and UK Expatriate Tax. This candidate will need to be an Enrolled Agent accompanied preferably with the ATT qualification.
For more information on this UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager role please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org