£43000 - £70000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
12 days ago
19 August 2021
US Real Estate Funds/Private Equity Funds Tax - Big 4
up to £70,000 + bonus + flexible & agile working
Their key strength is their proven US Business Tax expertise and ability to deliver an integrated team of specialists focused on execution and delivering a distinctive client experience.
- Private Equity funds and Real Estate funds
- Alternative/hedge funds
- M&A Tax
- Corporate advisory (DD on the acquisitions)
Their clients are primarily based outside the US, but have US investors and/or US investments.
- Working with an integrated partner/manager/associate team on large private equity / real estate fund transactions, restructurings, and sizeable US tax compliance engagements for global funds
- Manage various advisory projects, research complex US tax issues impacting private equity / real estate funds, all within an international context
- Manage day-to-day activities on specific projects, including looking after the economic and risk aspects of the engagement
- Assisting with deepening relationships with clients and targets, host client meetings/calls, and contributing to winning new work
- Working closely with colleagues in other parts of the firm, particularly within the real estate transactions and private markets teams
- Support the winning of new business from new and existing clients, as well as input into the development of new market opportunities and the ability to lead the market development of the new ideas
- Assisting with developing juniors with hands on advice and support
- Helping to shape the culture and goals of the team, ensuring it remains a great place to work
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them, having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
What are they looking for?
This team are looking to recruit at Assistant Manager & Manager level within the London office.
- Professional credentials: CPA License / Licensed Attorney / Enrolled Agent (limited circumstances)
- Education: Undergraduate or Masters in Taxation/Accounting, or law degree
- Experience of working within Asset Management Services- Private Equity, Real Estate, and/or Credit / Hedge Funds
- History of working in a client-facing role or with equivalent experience/skills
- Knowledge of issues related to the asset management industry, preferably experience with K-1 & PFIC reporting
- Strong desire to learn new things, and the ability to pick up concepts quickly
Why join this team?
- Be part of an incredible growth strategy over the next 2+ years
- Work with the most prestigious clients in the industry
- Incredible career progression opportunities
- Consistently seeing promotions within 12 months of joining
- Opportunities to travel to Europe and India
- Fantastic work life balance
- Market leading and the most renowned team in the UK
- Extremely profitable business - making progression much easier
- Great access to senior members of the team
- Interaction with clients from day one.
Culture is fantastic - The group is largely a team of expats, which has resulted in a close community spirit.
- A lot of the team go on travelling holidays together around Europe and socialise outside of work hours.
- The partner group are always listening to the team and finding ways of improving the culture
Stage 1 - informal chat to discuss your current situation, your CV and what you are looking for. Also, an opportunity to find out more about the team. You will be able to ask lots of questions in this meeting too.
Stage 2 - more of a formal stage interview to discuss your experience in more depth
Take the opportunity to work with in a team that can offer an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development in a challenging and stimulating environment.
*** Visa sponsorship available
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.