2 months ago
My client's Private Client Services team combines US and UK domestic tax knowledge to deliver an integrated offering to US individuals based in the UK and to UK individuals requiring US/ UK tax solutions.
The team provides US/UK services to expatriates services primarily in the FS sector, many of whom are very senior executives in the industry or partners in the Asset Management area. Our services include a broad range of tax advice covering mobility tax; estate and gift tax planning; tax-efficient business structuring; expatriation advice; trusts; as well as handling personal federal, state and local individual tax compliance.
- Assist with offering high-quality UK/US compliance & advisory services to expatriate clients primarily within the financial services sector
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence
- Draft advisory work for review
- Lead, coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Team with other members of the PAS practice to deliver wider projects and deepen client
Successful candidates will be:
- ATT qualified
- CTA or equivalent qualification would be ideal (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- Qualified as a US Enrolled Agent
- Experienced in the provision of US/UK advisory & compliance services to expatriates
- Technically astute and able in both US and UK tax
- Excellent with relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Pragmatic with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Results orientated and be willing to take on responsibility
- Someone with exceptional organisational skills
- An individual who can flex their working style
- Responsive to client's needs
To apply, or for more information, contact Laura on 0207 269 6317 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.